Getting the best results ‒ together
The Customer Advisory Board was set up in the spring of 2008 jointly with our customers. It consist of decision-makers and authorised employees from building contractors with different structures and, as a rule, meets once or twice a year.
The aim is to discuss topics concerning formwork, but also neutral subjects of interest to any business.
More complex tasks are dealt with in separate study groups and the results presented in a “full board meeting”.
The Customer Advisory Board currently has 36 members.
These are some of the topics discussed in recent years:
- Selection criteria for the economic use of heavy-duty wall panel formwork
- Customer satisfaction analyses
- Comparing the economics of purchasing versus hiring
- A time study on optimising working processes for the structural shell using the example of in situ concrete wall construction
- Collaboration in new product developments, e.g.
- PRIMAX telescopic formwork
- aluMAX hand-set formwork
- ultraMAX wall panel formwork
As the meetings often deal with rather dry topics, external speakers are sometimes invited to “liven up” the meetings, e.g.
- ASSE permanent repository for nuclear waste / Prof. Dr. Schmitt
- Financial crisis / Prof. Rottmann
Would you like to join the Customer Advisory Board?
We look forward to hearing from you!